Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mark Herras

James and I hosted Miss Lapu-Lapu City 2008 last night. And, customarily, during these pageants, a TV/Movie personality is invited. This time it was Mark Herras. :-)

Being a certified "kapuso", of course I was excited. But I've decided to keep my cool when I see him in person...

Suffice it to say, Mark arrived and the girls in the audience shrieked when he serenaded the "fourteen lovely candidates". And then I had to thank him. But afterwards, the kapuso in me surfaced and I awkwardly said, "I love you, Mark!" Waaahhh!!! I totally lost my cool! Hahaha! Enough with premeditated "coolness". Sometimes during unguarded moments, our subliminal thoughts will just seep its way out of our system...

(By the way, he danced really well, as usual, and I tried not to blink, not even once, so I can capture his every movement, hehe!)

1 comment:

VEMBINA said...

OMG! I can't as in "really can't" imagine you did that. Sheilamar is tat u? Sus Mare maayo gani wa mag selos si Papa James! hahaha