Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On Being A Reality TV Show Enthusiast

Oh, yes... I truly am! I thrive on reality tv shows, ever since the Survivor franchise started a few years back. I remember taking time off from my routinary reading/studying of law books, just to sit in front of the tv following the developments in the lives, reward and immunity challenges, and tribal councils of the so-called "castaways". I was hooked.


And it was followed by the Amazing Race. Aside from enjoying the sceneries of the different places that the teams had to go to, the adrenaline rush consummed me, the road blocks kept me on guard, and the team members' reactions entertained me.


I am such a reality tv enthusiast that I was even tempted to audition for SurvivorPhilippines. If not only for the incredibly long line at SM City Cebu, and my concern for my present job as a prosecutor, I would have jumped on the chance. Not that I'm already closing my doors for these opportunities... ;-)


Anyway, as of late, I just contented myself with watching SurvivorPhilippines, almost every night. I say "almost" because sometimes I cannot fight my sleepiness anymore. It is shown very late at night already and I'm usually an early sleeper. So can you imagine my sacrifice? Hehe!

No comments: